Well, we have officially left Vegas and we are now in Salt Lake City, Utah Let me recap what we have done since we left on Monday. After leaving home we went to Vegas and had tons of fun. On Monday we went go-karting, let's just say that I won't be a professional go-kart racer. Actually I don't think any of us will. These go-karts went 45 mph and we really fun, but I was terrible. The other three were pretty good except we were killed by these 3 guys who go-kart all the time. Basically, we all (meaning me mostly) looked stupid as these three guys kept passing by us. After, we met up with one of the girls from Clint's school, Devon, and her family then went to Love (the Cirque show with Beatles music). As I said in my last post it was fantastic and we had a wonderful time. After we walked around the strip, and well I've never seen so many women who dressed so seductively, if you get my drift. Still, though, it was tons of fun. Tuesday was also really fun because we actually were able to walk around the strip and go in a bunch of different hotels. First we went to the 4 story M&M store which was pretty cool, the pictures will show. Then we went to New York, New York and went on the roller coaster there, which was pretty cool. It was a very fun ride. After finding that the Sahara ride was closed we went to the Adventuredome in Circus Circus. If you haven't been, you definitely should go next time that you are in Vegas. Basically it's a small amusement park inside of a huge dome. We went on the roller coaster there as well, which was actually pretty crazy. It went really fast and although it was small it had 2 loops and a corkskrew right after another. I now know why the website gave it 7 screams. The water ride was fun too, and some of the other rides. After that we went to see another show, Stomp. We had tickets in the 7th row in the center, which was pretty amazing. Thanks to my dad for getting us free tickets from the founder. The show was fantastic, it was incredible to see how they made beats out of trash cans, lighters, keys, sinks, sand, and anything else that you find at your house. If you ever get the chance to see them it is amazing. Anyway, here we are in Salt Lake City. Today was just a long day of driving and tomorrow will bring a new adventure.
That's all for now.
xoxo
Rachael
2 comments:
When is the next edition coming out? I was looking forward to the Yellowstone and Grand Tetons adventures.
When is the next edition coming out? I was looking forward to the Yellowstone and Grand Tetons adventures.
Post a Comment