So, what's in South Dakota you ask. Well, it's Mount Rushmore of course, oh and the Jewel Caves are there too. The day before we went to South Dakota it hailed which was insane. The hail stones were actually the size of quarters, which was crazy for us. Anyway, when we went to Mount Rushmore it was so beautiful even though it was about to rain. But I just can't believe how they carved the faces out of the rock. If the money wasn't a problem for carvers then it would only have taken 5 years, which was amazing. Then the next day we went to Bear Country which is a drive through zoo with all the wild animals. It was so awesome to see tons of bears, wolves, and even the babies of all the animals. I am having computer problem, it's probably because of the low service of wi-fi that I have. However, I will put the pictures up later.
That's all for now!
xoxo
Rachael
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rachael
We are happy to hear that you are on the road again and headed to Niagara Falls. I do hope that you can convince Uncle Bob and Aunt Deb to stop in Central Pennslvania. We'd love to see you.
Catherine Joy and Marty
Post a Comment